We are able to advise on all legal aspects of starting and running a small business. We have a team of approachable and friendly lawyers who will be happy to offer you a free half hour consultation to discuss your business. We will offer you practical advice and can help you answer questions such as:
- Whether you should operate as a sole trader or incorporate a company?
- Should you apply for a business name?
- Do you need a trade or services licence to carry on your business?
- Do you need an import or export licence?
- Do you need business premises?
- Are the rental or lease terms offered to you industry standard and fair?
- If you have a business partner, do you need a partnership or shareholders’ agreement?
We can offer all of the legal services your business may require including:
- advising on carrying business as a sole trader or partnership;
- incorporating a company for your business;
- drawing up a shareholders’ or partnership agreement to protect your interests;
- applying for a trade and/or services licence and an import and/or export licence;
- advising on the terms of your rental agreement or lease;
- drawing up rental contracts and leases for business premises;
- doing the conveyancing work if your business is purchasing or selling a property;
- advising on and drawing up contracts to be entered into with suppliers, customers, trading partners etc.;
- drawing standard template contracts for you to adapt to your business needs; and